[ Constitution and Indian Economy ][ Indian Economy ]

Question Id: 1677

In LERMS (Liberalisation Exchange Rate Management System) -

Tags:  wbcs 2014

Options:

A. 60% of Foreign currency holding was permitted to be converted on the market rate, whereas remaining 40% on official rate
B. 40% on Market rate and 60% on official rate
C. 100% on official rate
D. None of the above